Why become a member? ×

EBS HD350 + EVO PROLINE 2000 SERIES 4X10 CAB

soggs

This rig has never been gigged and literally only had a few hours of use, its as new, these amps and cabs really are top knotch, and the hd350 is a nice easy amp to use, they are very robust, light, and punch out incredible tone and volume through the 4x10 proline speaker cab + 2" tweeter, the clarity of these speakers take a lot of beating, if you want to be heard, and sound good, this a great set up, I've owned them both from new, I paid over £1400 for the two, but looking at what there going for, like £450 for hd350 and the 4x10 £350,

Edited by soggs

Bloody typical eh?

I spend 2 months hunting for a used HD350, eventually crack & stump up £750 for a new Fafner instead & the week after it arrives an HD appears. :)

Anyone want a Fafner that's not even been removed from its box yet?

Seriously - the HD is great piece of kit, real Pro quality from everything EBS make.

[quote name='molan' post='233277' date='Jul 5 2008, 07:15 PM']I spend 2 months hunting for a used HD350, eventually crack & stump up £750 for a new Fafner instead & the week after it arrives an HD appears. :)[/quote]
£750 for a new Fafner? And you are moaning! RRP on an HD350 is more than that!

Edited by bass_ferret

[quote name='ash2008' post='233275' date='Jul 5 2008, 07:09 PM']hi what ohm is the cab?cheers[/quote]hi sorry didn't get back to you, its 4 ohm's, and 800w rms, cheers soggs

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='233408' date='Jul 6 2008, 12:06 AM']£750 for a new Fafner? And you are moaning! RRP on an HD350 is more than that![/quote]
your right ferret, I paid £789 last year and that was the best deal I found at the time, the rrp was quite a bit higher don't know what they go for now though, soggs

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='233408' date='Jul 6 2008, 12:06 AM']£750 for a new Fafner? And you are moaning! RRP on an HD350 is more than that![/quote]
your right ferret, I paid £789 last year and that was the best deal I found at the time, the rrp was quite a bit higher don't know what they go for now though, soggs

Actually it ended up costing me £800 due to postage and currency fluctuations :)

Funnily enough the dealer that sold it to me had listed the Fafner at the wrong price and it was coming up less than an HD. However he said he'd honour the price as he'd advertised it. Given that he was in another country I though this was pretty decent, I have to assume he still made a profit on the sale though.

[quote name='d-basser' post='233435' date='Jul 6 2008, 01:58 AM']Fafner full stop and you are moaning??? mine still makes me smile when I turn it on, plus I love the runes :).
were are you based dude and as said, what the resistance on the cab?[/quote]
hi, I'm in Yeovil Somerset, the resistnance on the cab is 4 ohm's, cheers