Why become a member? ×

FS: Laney HCM30B Amp - £25 REDUCED - SOLD PENDING
£30

erisu

Hey guys,

Looking to shift some stuff in my room as I'm moving and one of the things I have up for sale is an out of production Laney HCMB 30-watt amp.

It's a portable amp that includes [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3-band EQ, dual active/passive inputs, CD line in, headphone socket and AC power cord. I've only used it in my bedroom as a practice amp as I have a bigger amp to take to rehearsals/gigs so this Laney amp is no use to me anymore.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's in great condition and it's just sitting in my room taking up space.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm in West London within M25 so can come over to mine to collect or I can meet you somewhere in Central London over the weekends? Can meet around East London as well as that's where I'm moving to.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking all![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]***Picture attached is a stock photo but will get some real pictures when I have some time***[/font][/color]

Edited by erisu

Ha, I still have one of these. It was my first bass amp, so it's probably about 10 years old. It's missing a couple of the plastic corners but it's still going strong. My wife uses it as a microphone amplifier for her singing lessons these days :)

Edited by neepheid

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='EliasMooseblaster' timestamp='1393516615' post='2381341']
I really should accept that my current practice/small gig amp is on death's door and stop procrastinating. I'm sure this is a good amp as I'm still using one of its bigger brothers!

Quick technical Q: is that an 8" or 10" speaker?
[/quote]

Hi!

I shall get that measured today when I'm home from work as this amp is discontinued and not available on Laney's website anymore. A quick Google search tells me it's 10" but I'll make sure what it is tonight :)

- E