Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith Fusion Elite V 25th Anniversary - NEW PRICE £4250 plus Incentive "SOLD" pending usual
£4950

wolldav

I have decided to put my Ken Smith Fusion Elite V 25th anniversary back up for sale as im in need of cash. I will be dropping the price all the way down to [size=6][color=#FF0000]£4250. [/color][size=4][color=#000000]Along with the Smith i will be adding for [/color][color=#FF0000][size=6]FREE [/size][/color][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]a [/color][size=5][color=#FF0000]Levy Leather Gig Bag[/color][/size][color=#000000] in black[/color][color=#000000] as an incentive worth £220 pounds in stores (only a couple months old), along with the original hard case and all the bits and bobs that come inside the hard case. If you require a pic of the Levy Leather gig bag i can post it when i get home from work later tonight.[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]Keep in mind Ken Smith doesnt make the 25th Anniversary anymore and i believe the one i have is the last one that he did.[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]*Bass is Mint[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]*dob :August 22, 2013[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]*pictures: [url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/23138497@N02/"]https://www.flickr.c...s/23138497@N02/[/url][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]*Original Invoice[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]*2 pics of Ken holding the bass before the electronics went in for final setup[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]p.s. Shipping will be paid by whomever gets this deal. If your in England we can arrange for a local pick up at my home or i can deliver to your home. If in the EU we can arrange something. I live in the West Midlands.[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]thanks[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4][size=6][size=4][color=#000000]dw[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Edited by wolldav

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
"You shall not covet your neighbours wife..." (Exodus, 20:17).[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
Sod that for a lark, I'd do a damn sight more than covet her. I'd whisk her off to the Maldives (and not on EasyJet either) and I'd buy her as much Ferrero Rocher as she can get down her neck. Every time I look at her pictures I can hear birdies singing. I want...but I can't have. Unrequited love is such a pain in the arse, sob, sniff.[/size][/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='wolldav' timestamp='1396531944' post='2414731']
Seeing that this is my 4th 25th Anniversary that I've owned, I don't get emotionally attached to instruments, and I do like Smith as well as other basses out there. Playing bass is just a hobby for me, it's not my bread and butter. So if I can afford to buy a bass and then say to myself hmmmm, let's sell her, then that's what will happen. Maybe I'll buy a Fodera and then turn around and say time for her to go to someone else..... Hope ya understand. :)
[/quote]

I understand you mate.... we are in the same side.....:)
But i havent a Ken.Smith (but i have others:))
My question was because its super bass and why you sell it so soon but you cover me

Though your bass is gorgeous
Cheers

Edited by Bassmachine

• 1 month later...