Why become a member? ×

Lesbian scene involving bass guitar.... Ace.

the boy

I don't know what these girls do in an evening, but here are some pretty ones dancing. Have you visited the BC Composition Challenge..? Yes..? OK, you can watch. No..? OK, you can watch but get on over there as soon as you're ready.
Where was I..? Oh yes; 'Dancing Girls'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSrufAVlS_g&feature=youtu.be

[quote name='Hobbayne' timestamp='1390942733' post='2351664']
Greenham common?
[/quote]

How dare you! The current mrs discreet was a Greenham Common woman. Stoically she sang 'We are Women, we are Strong' and crapped in a rubbish latrine that she dug. Just to save YOU from the threat of nuclear Armageddon! Ungrateful swine! :P

Now then... any lesbians yet? No? Very well, then.

Edited by discreet

It's all very well using sensationalist thread titles to attract attention to your composition competition, but what about the numerous Basschat members who regularly use lesbian-orientated erotica for legitimate medical reasons? Have you given any thought to what effect your little stunt might have on them ? This incident is just another example of how it is O.K to discriminate against the most vulnerable members of society nowadays. Where is that [i]report [/i]button ?

When I saw the title i thought you must have known! Gigging at a local pub known to be a bit "lively" last Saturday, we were treated to a pair of very drunk girls grabbing the mics, falling over monitors, spilling drinks over the front line. Gave em the hard word and they behaved a bit better. Next thing, 4 guys descended on them and much snogging, groping etc. Next thing the 2 girls started snogging each other for ages - cue giddy lads, hand in pants - YIKES!!! Eventually the rest of the dancers bundled them off the dancefloor. I berated them but to be honest they didn't care. Ended up all 6 leaving doubtless we'll see the end product on Jeremy Kyle at some point in the future. Dirty twisters!

Edited by Bassmonkey

[quote name='Bassmonkey' timestamp='1391000469' post='2352073']
When I saw the title i thought you must have known! Gigging at a local pub known to be a bit "lively" last Saturday, we were treated to a pair of very drunk girls grabbing the mics, falling over monitors, spilling drinks over the front line. Gave em the hard word and they behaved a bit better. Next thing, 4 guys descended on them and much snogging, groping etc. Next thing the 2 girls started snogging each other for ages - cue giddy lads, hand in pants - YIKES!!! Eventually the rest of the dancers bundled them off the dancefloor. I berated them but to be honest they didn't care. Ended up all 6 leaving doubtless we'll see the end product on Jeremy Kyle at some point in the future. Dirty twisters!
[/quote]

Same old Dirty Leeds, then...

[quote name='Bassmonkey' timestamp='1391000469' post='2352073']
[/quote]

what venue is this please?

is just that a friend was asking you see :rolleyes:

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1391097728' post='2353241']
what venue is this please?

is just that a friend was asking you see :rolleyes:
[/quote]

The OP has already answered that..!

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1390915985' post='2351188']
Perverts, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Now get over to the composition competition and vote...tut tut....... link below :D LOL

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227997-january-composition-competition-voting/page__st__30"]http://basschat.co.u...ng/page__st__30[/url]
[/quote]

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1391098923' post='2353254']
yes yes but you cant blame us for not noticing when we're all so busy trying to spot the fictitious lesbanians :P
[/quote]

Well, you were warned it would turn you blind, but you wouldn't heed..! :lol:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1391185727' post='2354358']
It's tricky, isn't it? Best team of lesbian composers on the forum if you ask me.
[/quote]

Best compliment I've had on the forum for a very long time... :(

Here's that link again; voting closes at midnight (... [i]so we all turn into pumpkins..?[/i] :huh: )

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227997-january-composition-competition-voting/page__st__30"]BC Composition Challenge. Vote here...[/url]

Edited by Dad3353