Sign in to follow this  
warwickhunt

briansbrew feedback

Just bought a Warwick streamer LX from John, smooth transaction and he took good care of the packaging, this bass was lovingly looked after. A proper bloke to deal with, good to get people like this on BC, cuts out flea bay and their profits.

Brian bought my McGregor Bassmate combo, goods comms 10/10, great transactional speed once his decision had been made 10/10. An all round good egg ;) 11/10.

Great doing business with you Brian

I bought The mcgregor Bassmate off Brian and a great guy to deal with, well packaged and great comms 10/10 all the way. The combo is in perfect working order and condition, I could not be happier. :D
A wise and knowledgable great guy 12/10, extra 2 points for his great effort in getting the combo to me in good time and shape. :)

Cheers Brian

I have just bought Brian's GMR bassforce for my son. The price was right, the condition was excellent, and everything was just as Brian said it would be. He sent the bass promptly and it was packed carefully with no damage on arrival. Brian is clearly a genuine bass enthusiast, we spoke on the phone and all communications were friendly and thoughtful. I would have no hesitation in recommending transactions with Brian! Excellent bass too.

Top Man is Brian. Bought a pickup from him on Monday night. No problems whatsoever,posted yesterday and arrived today :)

Gem of a guy, buy or sell to him with complete confidence.

Traded a Schecter body & neck with Brian for a pair of Nordstrands. He organised courier service, pickups arrived well boxed, as described and delivered on the day expected. All in another hassle free deal on here..cheers Brian 👍