Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 4 Natural
£385

cytania

Bought last year from Bass Direct when my main player broke just a week before a gig.

This is a 4 string Korean made bass with 3 piece hard maple neck and maple body in a glossy natural finish with a beautiful rippling maple quilt top.

The neck is one of the most perfect I have ever played, superb frets and playing action but it's just a tad too big for my fussy 'Goldilocks' hands.

The preamp is the TonePumpJnr with two volumes, bass and treble. 'SSD Inc' pickups. With both tones flat you have an excellent vanilla sound and pointing them at your feet brings in a ballsy zing and thump.

Online retail price is £579 - £649 (or £849 if you're Gear4Music!) but I have it close to the Bass Direct price I got due to a ding in the lower bout top about the size of a fingerprint. No indentation just faint cracks in the poly. Look closely in my photos for it. [b]MY PRICE £385[/b]

You are welcome to PM me and come round for a try-out. I am in South Nottinghamshire so can drive over to you if you are Nottingham, Leicester, Derby or Mansfield based. Would prefer not to use couriers and paypal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...