Why become a member? ×

Greetings

jimmyb625

Afternoon all!!

Newbie to bass here, but I've been playing guitars long enough to be better than I actually am.

Just recently got a Bongo 5 HSP as a 'late' Christmas present, so now I need to set about learning how to play :)

I've been browsing through the threads on amps as well, as I need to get something sorted, although at the moment, I'm going through my HiWatt. Any suggestions? I've heard that MarkBass goes well with the Musicman stuff.

[quote name='jimmyb625' post='231333' date='Jul 2 2008, 02:13 PM']Afternoon all!!

Newbie to bass here, but I've been playing guitars long enough to be better than I actually am.

Just recently got a Bongo 5 HSP as a 'late' Christmas present, so now I need to set about learning how to play :)

I've been browsing through the threads on amps as well, as I need to get something sorted, although at the moment, I'm going through my HiWatt. Any suggestions? I've heard that MarkBass goes well with the Musicman stuff.[/quote]

Welcome, thats a nice first bass!
Im sure you will find a wealth of information on different amps as tested by many members on here, the markbass stuff generally gets a good thumbs up,