Why become a member? ×

Peavey International 5 *SOLD!!!*
£49.99

EdwardHimself

I'm selling my Peavey International 5 string bass because I've just ordered another bass and I need to make some room. This bass is playable, but I'll be honest, it's not in the best of conditions. The problems are that it has various scratches and dents here and there on the body and places. A couple of the tuners are missing their bushings, and also the knobs have been replaced with black ones. The other problem is that the wiring isn't quite working properly. The pickups are working, but the wiring is a bit weird. Other than that, it plays fine and would make a good project bass, or just a cheap thing for gigs. £49.99 + delivery. Or you're free to pick it up.

[attachment=152348:P1020276.JPG]
[attachment=152349:P1020278.JPG]
[attachment=152350:P1020279.JPG]
[attachment=152351:P1020281.JPG]

UPDATE: NOW BEEN SOLD.

Edited by EdwardHimself

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1389736719' post='2337441']
Hmm... I have this same bass but the truss rod is knackered... What condition is the neck in? And where are you based?
[/quote]

Yo man, not really looking to sell the bass in parts I'm afraid. Based in East Yorksire. Neck is in pretty good nick. Couple of small dents here and there but it's not got any problems with bowing or anything.

Edited by EdwardHimself

[quote name='EdwardHimself' timestamp='1389737914' post='2337464']
Yo man, not really looking to sell the bass in parts I'm afraid. Based in East Yorksire. Neck is in pretty good nick. Couple of small dents here and there but it's not got any problems with bowing or anything.
[/quote]

Ah don't worry, at that price if I was going to buy I'd just have the whole thing and keep the rest as parts! Yorkshire is quite far so if I'm coming up anywhere nearby for a gig any time soon I'll be in touch. No need to like reserve it or anything if you're looking for a speedy sale! Cheers

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1389738500' post='2337485']
Ah don't worry, at that price if I was going to buy I'd just have the whole thing and keep the rest as parts! Yorkshire is quite far so if I'm coming up anywhere nearby for a gig any time soon I'll be in touch. No need to like reserve it or anything if you're looking for a speedy sale! Cheers
[/quote]

Ok. Hope to hear from you soon then :i-m_so_happy: