Why become a member? ×

Favourite 610?

DanGriffin

I had a SWR Goliath Sr, which was a great cab - only sold it (on here) because I changed car and couldn't fit it in the back!

The Berg NV610 is also a brilliant cab, one of the best I've ever played thru...

Edited by peteb

[quote name='Marsy' timestamp='1389692903' post='2336891']
Berg nv610 sure, but dont forget the Berg nv412..
[/quote]

I've had both, the Bergantino 610 and 412, I kept the 412 as it sounded better to my ears, still plenty of mind punch but with a bit more highs and lows, it also handles even more power than the 610.

I bought Dood's Epifani 610UL , and it's great . Though pretty much gone back to my Eden's - just how my taste is at the moment . 610 is just sitting under a dust sheet he he . What I'd really like to try though , is an Eden 610XLT - by all accounts an awesome cab .

• 3 years later...

Ashdown ABM 610 has been serving me well for the past few years. Punchy, full sounding, handles tons of power - couldn't want more really. I have owned and played lots of large / mid-sized cabs (including lightweight) and if Im honest, this performs as well as some of the 'marque' brands. Obviously only one factor in the rig but for me it really gets the job done well.

Edited by drake

• 2 weeks later...

My Barefaced Retro SIX10 is fabulous. Light, punchy and surf green.
It has a little bro TWO10 in case I need the full 8x10 experience, which since I play a lot small venues is usually the case ;)

[quote name='Handwired' timestamp='1496167524' post='3309311']
My Barefaced Retro SIX10 beats every other 6x10 I've played/owned, including Bergs. It's 'unfartable'.
[/quote]

Interesting, I had a retro Six10 and went back to the berg because to my ears it just had more punch. That said I'm selling the berg as it's overkill for what I need now lol.