Why become a member? ×

All Sold
£180

2x18

A Lovely Jazz that has a Squier Vintage modified Fretless body ( that the previous owner fitted a battery box to )

It is in good condition apart from a crack ( shown in the last photo near the control plate! ) It doesn't affect the bass and was obviously caused when the last owner decided to fit a battery box right under the control cavity!

Now Splitting Loaded Body available, --- £55.00 will post at cost

Will.

[attachment=152088:IMG_1250.jpg][attachment=152083:IMG_1253.jpg][attachment=152084:IMG_1255.jpg][attachment=152085:IMG_1251.jpg][attachment=152086:IMG_1254.jpg][attachment=152087:IMG_1252.jpg]

Edited by 2x18

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='theyellowcar' timestamp='1390694981' post='2348464']
Slightly off the wall PM incoming.
[/quote]

Off the Wall PM replied to! ========== Still for sale and reduced to bargain price!

Will.

Just a tip - I had a Squier Jazz on here for sale for over a week with no bites - I advertised the body and neck separately and they sold within hours! Plus they were easier to pack for shipping, just wrap in bubble wrap and a makeshift box made from other boxes!

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1390736016' post='2348727']
Just a tip - I had a Squier Jazz on here for sale for over a week with no bites - I advertised the body and neck separately and they sold within hours! Plus they were easier to pack for shipping, just wrap in bubble wrap and a makeshift box made from other boxes!
[/quote]

I like the cut of this man's jib ;-)

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1390736016' post='2348727']
[/quote]

Cheers Danny

I have decided to follow your advise and neck is now sold ---Loaded body available £55.00 collected

Will.