Why become a member? ×

Twincam's feedback

Twincam

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Aidan's just bought my Tanglewater Classic J off me and it was entirely hassle-free transaction. We agreed a couple of payments and the second one turned up two days ahead of schedule. Terrific communications too - you can deal with him with absolute confidence. Top guy...and top avatar too. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a DHA drive pedal from Aidan and am happy to recommend him as a trustworthy guy to deal with.
He was quick to respond to my messages and posted the pedal off as soon as he could.
The pedal itself was well packaged and in great condition as he'd described it.

• 1 month later...

Top man. I drove all the way to Darlington (entirely my choice) for a bass guitar swap, and I walked away with a Fender P bass that Aidan had owned and set up. However, this is the most perfectly set up bass I've ever had, and this one really is a keeper! Thanks Aidan, cracking bass, and I love it to bits. Nice guy too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been mentioned above, but doesn't do full justice to his efforts; I'll repair that now. I've just received a hard-cover book bought from Aidan. It was wrapped and packed as though made of finest bone china; had it been, it would surely have arrived in pristine condition, too..! This fellow knows a thing or three about sending things through the post..! Chapeau bas, mon ami. An effortless transaction from a very nice bloke to deal with. I certainly wouldn't hesitate in future affairs, and wish all were of this calibre. Thanks a bunch, old fruit.

• 3 months later...

Just bought a Mullard ECC83 tube from Aidan.
The packaging was AMAZING...a normal 12AX7 box (albeit for a JJ) some foam, cut out to seat the tube box and fully enveloping the valve in an old tesco mobile phone box then the usual brown paper and totally wrapped in sellotape.
Bomb proof.
In the past I've received tubes through the post just in jiffy bags....not Aidan - his was almost flightcased! hahaha - it's a good job I was in as no way would it have fitted through the letterbox.

Thanks very much - you went out of your way!

ian

Edited by Twigman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I just want to commend Aidan for the work he has carried out on my recently bought USA P bass.

When I got it I could hardly play it because the neck had high frets and was out of line. Aidan has fixed this and set it up to perfection with a low 'sensor touch'  action, I can't put it down now.

very quick turnaround and a very reasonable price too. Friendly and very knowledgeable Basschatter. Highly recommended!

Thanks mate.

Tom.

• 2 months later...

I recently bought a yamaha trb 5 slapcut off this very forum, when it arrived it was obvious it had various issues......worn uneven frets which rendered the bass pretty unplayable

also the pickups were fairly loose and i thought microphonic, and to top it off, a dodgy output jack. Well, knowing the quality of Aidans work (he has worked on many of my basses), i asked him to have a look and hey presto, he has sorted all the problems.....given it a fret dress(without taking the neck off, at my request).

To say i am delighted is an understatement !!!   

Many thanks Aidan

• 3 years later...