Why become a member? ×

Another reliced, but sadly I rather like this one.

karlfer

Copy of mail I sent yesterday, with no reply. Shame really as he set up a few months ago under two different names and has had some nice gear in. Most of it reasonably priced.
Smeg, and now with link
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181293611403?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649"]Fender Precision Custom Bass - Japan Mid 80's - Reliced![/url]

[color=#000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]Dear cotswoldbassguitars,[/b]

Hi there. If you take the neck off, the body will have a stamp, for example PB57-OWUS, which would be Precision Bass, 57 re-issue, Olympic White, US pick ups. It is possible to trace the kind of wood from that code.The heel of the neck would also have some info, although it is most likely only to be a production date. A photo of the neck pocket would be great.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by karlfer

I'm not so sure that it's 'tastefully' reliced (as per the description). And the paint seems to be radioactive, what's going on there?

PS: If this happens to be a Basschatter's bass - it's very lovely and good luck with the sale. :D

Edited by discreet