Why become a member? ×

Great touring rig- 2xEBS HD350's and Ampeg HLF 610
£1500

508pir

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi everybody,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am selling my awesome touring rig. It is composed of two EBS 350 amps, which sound amazing, a Korg DTR 2000 rack tuner and an Ampeg HLF 610 cab. Everything in this rig is in mint condition. The cab comes with cover and the amps and tuner are housed in a flight case, as seen in the photos. This rig is great sounding, I am only getting rid because I don't play large venues anymore so have no need for a rig this size and its just sat gathering dust and going to waste.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Prices-[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EBS amps- £450 each[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ampeg 610- £650[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Korg tuner-£100 [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price for whole rig-£1500[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would prefer to sell amps together as obviously cannot half the flight case. This is a great sounding rig and cannot recommend it enough. I am based in Nottingham so collection by you would be preferable but could deliver for the price of fuel and within reason. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you very much for looking and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ric[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...