Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Mikkel-S

topo morto

Just bought a Lakland Bob Glaub PJ Bass off Mikkel.

Bass arrived from Denmark today via UPS tracked courier, on time, packaged with great care and perfectly matching the description as set out by Mikkel in the original Basschat ad.

With excellent communication throughout (both email and telephone) Mikkel was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate for a second recommending him as someone to have complete trust in, whether buying or selling.

Thanks Mikkel and good luck with the house project!

Edited by Old Man Riva

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a vintage 78 Fender Jazz Bass from Mikkel. Very nice instrument - 100% as described. Shipped with UPS carefully packed. Excellent communication.

Buy with confidence ! Mikkel is a highly recommended seller !

Thanks for the super smooth deal, Mikkel !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I bought a beautiful Sadowsky Nyc Precision from Mikkel, It was a 3 way deal, Mikkel in Denmark was selling the Sadowsky and buying a Celinder Precision from Johnbiffa in the Uk, He asked me if I would mind paying John in the uk directly to save two lots of bank and currency exchange fees, I obliged and the deal went smoothly in the spirit of Basschat,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mikkel sent me great sound clips of the bass which really made up my mind to buy,[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#1d2129"][size=3]great communication from beginning to end, a great Guy I recommend him 100%[/size][/color][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very polite (found three nice ways to say no to a trade) and trustworthy seller, at least I bought a pedulla MVP in very good Working condition. well packed and sent to Germany by ups. Best proof that bass players are the most reliable persons on earth
Thank you so much

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After nearly doing deals on a couple of previous occasions, finally closed on a trade, swapping US Lāklands - my BG for his JO. The transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mikkel to anyone on basschat. A pleasure to have made his acquaintance on here:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DarylClayton

I sold a Stingray to Mikkel and it was a great transaction. Very friendly and easy person to deal with and swift payment was made with no issues. Thank you, Mikkel.

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed a deal where Mikkel bought my Stingray Fretless. Great example of how easy an international transaction can be. Great communications helped keep this a worry free exchange. Mikkel handled all the financial side with no hassle, I just had to sort out getting the Bass to him safely. From initial message to writing this we got it sorted in a week.

Dont hesitate to do business with this guy!

Enjoy the bass dude.

• 1 month later...

Just bought a Custom Shop Fender Fretless bass from Mikkel. Very smooth transaction and  great communication. The bass was packaged very well and Mikkel obviously took a lot of care to make sure that the package arrived safe and sound from Denmark to Cambridge. Trustworthy and honest to deal with. Alan