Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn...ISP Decimator, EHX HumDebugger, Daisy Chains X3 and Precision Scratchplates X2
£170

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

[font=Helvetica, Arial,]I am having a bit of clearout of pedals and parts[color=#ff0000].[/color][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,]All prices include postage within the UK, payment by either Bank Transfer or PayPal marked as a gift.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,][b]Pedals[/b]: The following are in good condition and are boxed with velcro on the bottom unless otherwise stated.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=4]Electro Harmonix HumDebugger, with AC Adapter - [b]£60[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=4]ISP Decimator - [b]£70[/b][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,][b]Pedal Board[/b][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,]Generic [/font]6 way 9v Daisy Chain x3 - [b]£4[/b] each

[font=Helvetica, Arial,][b]Parts[/b][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,]13 hole Scratch Plate to fit US Fender Precision, with protective plastic still on, never used. [b]£12[/b] B/W/B

All Parts metal Precision plate (horn only), taken out of package but never used, with packaging. Imported from US and got stung with customs charges, I paid $39.99 + £12 import duties - [b]£15[/b][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial,][b][/b][/font]

Any questions, please PM, I am based in Leeds for those of you viewing this on a mobile. I am not looking for any trades just now.

Matt

Already Sold from this thread or Pending Payment:

13 hole Scratch Plate to fit US Fender Precision, with protective plastic still on, never used. [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s] [/color]B/W/Black Pearl
28 solderless Diago plugs and cable [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Boss GE-7B, Japanese, no box with this one, the LED is fading but the pedal works perfectly [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Boss ODB-3, modified to have a 4558 tubrescreamer DIL chip. It sounds very vicious [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Bronze offset Connector x2 [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Darkglass Vintage Microtubes [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Diago PS02 6 way 9v Daisy Chain x2 [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color], x1 [color=#ff8c00][s][b]WITHDRAWN[/b][/s][/color]
Diago PS09 Isolator [color=#ff0000][b][s]SOLD[/s][/b][/color]
Electro Harmonix LPB-1 [color=#ff0000][b][s]SOLD[/s][/b][/color]
Farida FPB-18 pots, jack and knob covers with terminal block for solderless connection [color=#FF0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Gold Plated Connector, straight x3 [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Nickel Pedal Connector, straight x2 [color=#FF0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Planet Waves Patch Leads x2 [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
SFX Micro Thumpinator, no box, didn't come with one [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]
Stutter box, it is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/213351-killswitch-mute-stutter-pedal-l20-posted/page__hl__stutter+box__fromsearch__1"]this[/url] one, I used it once, not for me [color=#ff0000][s][b]SOLD[/b] [/s][/color]
Tech 21 SansAmp Acoustic DI, [color=#ff8c00][s][b]WITHDRAWN[/b][/s][/color]
US Fender Jazz Loom, plate, pots, covers and jack with S-1 Series switch [color=#FF0000][s][b]SOLD[/b][/s][/color]

Edited by teamcoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...