Why become a member? ×

Anyone Watching Jools Tonight?

Hobbayne

I'm watching it now and struggling to stay awake. I can see Jools Holland taking over from Brucie and introducing Strictly Come Dancing in the near future. I'm surprised that he doesn't do a bit of tap dancing as he wanders across the studio to introduce the next band.

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1388533224' post='2323241']
I see Mr Swift is using a singlecut Fodera.

EDIT: Beaten to the punch, doh!
[/quote]

That's an Anthony Jackson Presentation - I've played it and it's simply stunning :)

Loving Charlie Wilson - one of my favourite soul singers :) :)

WARNING..........WARNING..........WARNING

If you think Jools is bad then please do not be tempted by turning on the radio.

Johnny Vaughan is on Talksport. So unless you want to hear this buffoon talk endless moronic drivel usually about himself then avoid at all cost.

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1388536141' post='2323269']
Bit of a guilty pleasure was Rudimental, enjoyed both their numbers! Haim and Mel C too. Mumford and Sons not so......!!!
[/quote]

My daughter got me into Rudimental - Waiting All Night is a great song (even though I'm about 40 years too old for it really!).

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1388535504' post='2323264']
Mel C was a bit good IMO.

That Fodera is sounding nice and punchy; shock, horror, the BBC mix bass so you can hear it!
[/quote]

Obviously if it was strung with flats it would sound like a £100 Squier P bass because all basses with flats on sound identical, oh, wait a second. . .