Why become a member? ×

Jaydee Series 1

soggs

If your looking for a nice Jaydee this is the one, its pretty unusual as johns done it pink all over
The bass is just over three years old, its also the sort after series 1, its in immaculate condition,
not a mark on it, last year the man himself mr JD give it the once over for me, it's a pleasure to play
the neck is really fast, the set up's great and it sound's amazing, I only wish I could keep it, had new
strings battery etc, I have not gigged with it and I pretty sure the previous owner has'nt either, comes
with JD case, I 'd like to try and get as much as I can for it obviously, as its in such good condition,
looking at the prices and having spoken to john, think around £800-£1000 for it is pretty reasonable, if anyone interested get in touch and we can try and strike a deal.

Edited by soggs

[quote name='Chris2112' post='229791' date='Jun 30 2008, 03:46 PM']That really is stunning! What a jaw-dropper! It's nice to see it has been kept in such good nick![/quote]
thanks I will be sad when she's gone, soggs

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='229923' date='Jun 30 2008, 06:35 PM']Is that an active "Roadie" model?[/quote]
hi, no its the classic pearl, johns just finished the whole thing in pink on the head stock and where the through neck
wood finish normally shows on the body by the pickup's, cheers soggs

[quote name='MB1' post='230565' date='Jul 1 2008, 02:31 PM']MB1. :)
A PINK PRICE?....BUMP![/quote]
hi, I would like £1000-1100, think pretty reasonable, but I'm willing to bargain

• 2 months later...