Why become a member? ×

December Composition Competition - VOTE NOW!

Skol303

Good grief..! The unthinkable seems to have come about..! 56 votes in all; not a bad collection, but I'm truly astounded that the votes were not more evenly spread than that. Poor ol' Al, though..! There he is, with a real masterpiece, and held to a tie by votes given to arranged snoring..! There's no justice.
I'll happily solve the Skol conundrum by inciting him to consider Al the winner of the polo ([i]I voted for his work..! Oh, the irony..! If I'd voted for my own..! Hah..![/i]). That'll save postage, at least, and I'm not even sure that XXL would be big enough..!
Well done, Al, well done all the others.
Now, about the pic for the next one. What do the rules say..? Half a pic each..? Superimposed..? Pillowcases at dawn..? Hmm...

Well done Douglas and Al!! What a finish :)

Great tracks guys and very deserving of the win.

You both get polo shirts. Message me with your choice of size/colour etc, along with your address, and I'll get Santa's elves (aka Ped & Kiwi) to suss the delivery of your prizes.

Also PM me with your choice of image for the January competition. A double-header and a great way to kick off 2014.

Cheers !

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1388537888' post='2323301']Well done Douglas and Al!! What a finish :)...[/quote]

[url="http://www.smileyvault.com/"][/url]

What with my Secret Santa shirts, I'm sartorially spoilt this year..! Cracking start to 2014; I'll have to slow down now, I'm already puffed out. Please don't make me laugh; I'll collapse... :blush:

Edited by Dad3353

Congratulations Douglas and Al - Douglas you got my vote as this was a composition competition (lovely alliteration there), and I thought that piece was excellent. Al, as I said in my earlier post, your playing is superb, and a well deserved joint winner (damn, just said joint winner - will have the drug squad all over BC now)!

[quote name='AL-the-Bassman' timestamp='1388592353' post='2323780']
WOW what a result , and what a way to end and start to the year, with a Draw
MANY THANKS TO ALL THE VOTED FOR ME , AND WELL DONE TO DAD3353

Heres my Picture???
How is this going to work ?? are there going to be 2 pictures this month???
[/quote]

Give me five, Al; great race, eh..? I'm surprised, honoured and flattered to be up here on this pedestal with you. Congratulations to all contenders, and special thanks to those who didn't enter this past month, allowing me access to a short list I may not otherwise have attained..! :P
I've sent my pic in to Skol; here it is...

[attachment=151317:Esch_Asce_Desc.jpg]

It's going to be odd, though, as the pics won't be so easy to reconcile..! Maybe choose one or the other..? Dunno; Skol will decide how it's to work. I shan't worry about that for now, too busy basking in this unfamiliar glory. Thanks, of course, to my many fans who voted for me, and for the kind comments left on Soundcloud. I'd also like to thank my parents, my coach and training team, my old school teacher, Mr. Reynolds, and, of course, my dear and loving, long-suffering better half, without whose assistance, comfort and Earl Grey tea, none of this would have been possible. Thank you all...
Come on, now, Al; another high five..! :lol:

Edited by Dad3353