Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE
£400

nottswarwick

So, I'm switching bands in the New Year. I am rejoining a band I set up a few years ago, and will be playing drums. I have deposed for them a few times over the last few months, and the invitation came out of the blue. Consequently, I have a surplus of bass amp gear.

I am going to keep a rig for any bass dep work, but I will not need all this gear. So, four items are on the block. I won't let them all go, but listing all here to gain interest. The price in the advert heading is nominal, please see below for actual details.

SOLD Genz Benz Neox212t. As new, with box. Couple of the usual marks on corners etc. I've had it from new. Ace, no issues. Sounds awesome with the Streamliner. £350 SOLD

WITHDRAWN Genz Benz Contour 500 210 combo. As new, with box etc. Used once. I bought it as a backup only a few weeks ago, but won't need it now. WITHDRAWN

SOLD Genz Benz Streamliner 900. Just got this on here, it's as new. Not got the original box. Works brilliantly. No issues. SOLD

SOLD GK mb 200 head. Used as a backup, and occasionally as a main head. Might let it go for SOLD

As I say, I need to keep one rig. My actual preference is to keep the Streamliner, sell the combo, and either sell the cab and buy a smaller one, or trade the cab for WHY.

I can of course do pics, and will do. However, be assured that all these items are in very very good condition. See my feedback for reassurance.

All items in Nottingham, can post at cost,

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

OK, update.

Been loads of interest in some of this stuff, so thanks everyone, and if I have not personally replied to a recent PM, please forgive me.

So, update as follows:

Streamliner Sold and collected this morning. Happy Xmas.

GK MB200 sold pending handover tomorrow. Happy Xmas.

This means that I shall be keeping the Contour Combo. It will be ample for my needs.

SO, ALL THAT REMAINS IS THE NEOX212T CAB. I have 2 potentially interested parties, but sale not confirmed just yet. There is a Roqsolid cover too, but this will only be available by extra negotiation.

Thanks

Chris