Why become a member? ×

BC typing issues

leftyhook

[quote name='leftyhook' timestamp='1387378732' post='2311293']
Just me, or does anyone else have problems with using the 'quote' option ( no longer lets me) and incredible lag when t.................yp...ing a reply?
[/quote]

Switch the editing mode (top left of the reply box) and you'll have no problems.

I don't have that problem. I DO have a problem when I try to go back and correct something, or change line spacing in quotes and one or two other situations when the cursor seems to have a mind of its own. It's only a small fault but over time it has begun to really get right on my tits.

I had all sorts of weird typing problems - underscored or italic, no return, had to use the editing thingy in the corner to format the text. I also had problems navigating the site - had to go via links rather than just back, as it would only go one or two clicks back before freezing. Yesterday I changed browser from IE to Chrome and all the problems have finished.

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1387398075' post='2311609']
I had all sorts of weird typing problems - underscored or italic, no return, had to use the editing thingy in the corner to format the text. I also had problems navigating the site - had to go via links rather than just back, as it would only go one or two clicks back before freezing. Yesterday I changed browser from IE to Chrome and all the problems have finished.
[/quote]

Same here. All my problems on BC I had were when I used IE. I now use Firefox and everything is fine