Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Marc S

Etienne

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Met Marc at Swindon down the M4 for a car park exchange. Never fails to draw stares from other people !

I traded my RW jazz for Marc's RW precision. We were both happy with the deal, no hassle at all, it doesn't get any easier than this. 

Had a nice chat with Marc too, he's a lovely fella. No trouble at all in recommending Marc to BC, credit to the forum

Thanks Marc, hope you enjoy the jazz

Tom 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've just returned from a very pleasant trip to South Wales. Bought Marc's Fretless Jazz. Really enjoyed meeting @Marc Sand felt we could have chatted all day. The bass is exactly as described and the experience couldn't have been better. Great communication and a very good experience all round. Thank you again Marc. Really good to meet you. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Got me Wingbass from Mark - great comms, lovely fella, excellent packing and all as should be. Another top Basschatter. Perhaps if you folks weren't so nice I'd be able to actually save some money...! Thanks a million Mark. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sold Marc my Classic Series P-Bass. Great Comms and was accomodating in terms of meet up for the obligatory services car park handover.

Mostly though, he is a thoroughly top chap, and a (needed) reminder of how good this community is. Deal with absolute confidence.

Enjoy the bass my friend!

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Marc bought some NS strings from me. Great communications throughout and paid exactly when he said he would. I really appreciated the fact that he kindly messaged me the day they arrived to confirm safe receipt. A perfect transaction and highly recommended. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished a very pleasant transaction with Marc. He purchased my Danelectro Longhorn reissue. I was able to get one on my friends to act as courier to meet Marc and do the exchange for me. All parties were pleased with the outcome which involved a lot of communication and trust, all which worked perfectly.

Thanks again for a hassle free sale Marc. Enjoy the bass!

• Thanks 1