Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Nate Mendel P Bass - Pics Added £450
£500

basskit_case

Feeler to see if there is in any interest in my Nate Mendel Fender P.

As with all my stuff very well looked after, like new, the only damage is the minimal relic'd damage that was on when new.

The bass comes with the original gig bag and the alternate Foo Fighters neck plate and all the paperwork and gubbins that was provided when I purchased it.

Price would be £500 delivered.

Now £475 delivered or £450 collected.

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='basskit_case' timestamp='1386858304' post='2305457']
PM's replied to, sale only on this, no trades.

Thanks
[/quote]

I'm very interested in this as I VERY nearly bought one new yesterday... Can I ask why you're wanting to move it on?

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1386866895' post='2305700']
I'm very interested in this as I VERY nearly bought one new yesterday... Can I ask why you're wanting to move it on?
[/quote]

Nothing untoward I would rather keep it, I over extended the wallet [size=4]when buying the Thunderbird and need to recoup some cash.[/size]

I have a Squier Cabronita bass up for sale as well as this, once one of them is sold the other is getting withdrawn. I hope somebody buys the Cabronita , but don't let that stop you! :-D

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1387526318' post='2312858']
Weight and balance please fella! :)
[/quote]

The weight is 3.8kg's or 8.4lb's depending on your preference.

The balance (around my fat gut and) using a mono strap is good, the bass keeps the headstock higher than the body. If the bass were the minute hand on a clock it would be pointing between 1 and 2 on the clock face does that even help? :huh:

Edited by basskit_case