Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING: Sterling by Musicman SB14
£380

observer

[b] [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Sterling by musicman, model sb14 (USA Sterling copy), fantastic bass, very comfortable to play. Strung with D'addario chromes. [/size][/font][/b]

[b] [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Was my main instrument for a last 12 moths. Only reason for selling is a growing-up GAS. [/size][/font][/b]

[b] [color=#222222][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=4]Some scars from regular gigging (80 gigs in 2013), never let me down. I'll try to get some better and more detailed pictures tomorrow. You can find some pictures as well on my band fbook profile (link in my signature)[/size][/font][/color][/b]

Looking for [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£380[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif] +[size=4] delivery, or collected from Holywell, North Wales[/size][/font][/size][/b][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by observer

Two more pictures, not the best quality. There's couple dings on the body, the worst two showed on the picture. Don't know how have happened the biggest one, bought the bass like that.
Bass is nicely set-up, very slim, comfortable to play neck, comes with original Sterling by MM gig bag
They are selling new for [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£550-670, so think [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£380 is a fair price, but as always open to offers.[/font][/color]

[attachment=149836:sb14-back.jpg]
[attachment=149837:sb14-front.jpg]

Edited by observer

This bass is the sh*t!!!! I have a blue one! God they are nice to play. I had an Ernie ball stingray before, and I much prefer my SB14 I don't feel any difference in quality, it does a perfect stingray sound and also has more great tone variations.

Red isn't available any more so don't think about it for too long if you're temped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...