Why become a member? ×

Level 42 - Running In The Family

hiram.k.hackenbacker

Can anyone help with the tab or score to the above please.
It's only the mid to end of the chorus I need help with, but if anyone has the whole song I would be grateful.
There are a few videos on You Tube only one of which is any great help, but I can't really get to grips with what he's doing.

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1385834075' post='2292700']
Try this me old bean :)
[url="http://www.bigbasstabs.com/level_42_bass_tabs/running_in_the_family.html"]http://www.bigbasstabs.com/level_42_bass_tabs/running_in_the_family.html[/url]
[/quote]
Yeah, I tried that one and wasn't particularly happy with the way it sounded. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1386117067' post='2296170']
I was hoping someone might be able to send me this one without weighing out for the whole book ;-))
[/quote]

You are aware that that is Stu's book...?

So basically, you want to rip Stu off? :blink:

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1386149650' post='2296314']
You are aware that that is Stu's book...?
So basically, you want to rip Stu off? :blink:
[/quote]
Oh, I love comments like that. They really make my day!

I am aware that it's "Stu's book". I am also aware that it's also dots on paper representing the bass line of a song not written by Stu, but by Mark King, Wally Badarou and Phil Gould! If Stu is that worried about being "ripped off", then I suggest he removes the free pages/samples of his "work" on the website to which your link points.

As stated in the original post, it's a couple of bars at the end of the chorus of one song.
I don't think Mark King would mind and I'm not sure Stu would be that bothered either.

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1386348225' post='2299154']
Oh, I love comments like that. They really make my day!

[/quote]
Same here!

[quote]
I am aware that it's "Stu's book". I am also aware that it's also dots on paper representing the bass line of a song not written by Stu, but by Mark King, Wally Badarou and Phil Gould! If Stu is that worried about being "ripped off", then I suggest he removes the free pages/samples of his "work" on the website to which your link points.

As stated in the original post, it's a couple of bars at the end of the chorus of one song.
I don't think Mark King would mind and I'm not sure Stu would be that bothered either.
[/quote]

Do you work for the google book project by any chance? Publishing law, rights, royalties... meh.