Why become a member? ×

Fuzz Pedal Recommendations

kendall

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1386600821' post='2301983']
Yes yes, tweeterless 4x12 all the way for me :)

I'll try record some clips after xmas when i get back into the practise room, diabolik and TFR comparison i think... And oxfuzz bass too, unless somebody buys it off me first!!
[/quote]

If you end up liking the Diabolik more than the TFR, can I have first dibs on the TFR please - been wanting to try one for quite some time now :)

[quote name='Thor' timestamp='1386601025' post='2301987']

If you end up liking the Diabolik more than the TFR, can I have first dibs on the TFR please - been wanting to try one for quite some time now :)
[/quote]

No chance of me sellig that one my friend - however good the diabolik may turn out, the TFR is the end of a looong muff quest and is going nowhere at all :)

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1386601144' post='2301989']
No chance of me sellig that one my friend - however good the diabolik may turn out, the TFR is the end of a looong muff quest and is going nowhere at all :)
[/quote]

No worries Gaz, I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one from Prymaxe but thought I'd ask the question (I know how much you love it!).

[quote name='Thor' timestamp='1386601274' post='2301994']

No worries Gaz, I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one from Prymaxe but thought I'd ask the question (I know how much you love it!).
[/quote]

Why don't you get a 'you're doom' and one of those darkglass fuzzes, so I can buy the one you don't like ;)