Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass Metallic Gold with Epiphone Hardcase
£450

AndyTheBassBison

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]price drop to £360 with the roundwounds (£380 with the TI flats) [/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sadly up for sale is my Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass in Metallic Gold with original [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Epiphone [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]hardcase. Unfortunately I'm not using it at the moment and I need the cash so no trades please. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass is in great condition with some light gigging wear to the bass. The hardcare has various scuffs, etc. but does the job and looks the business.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I bought it from Basschat's [color=#323232]NoLogic69 back in 2010. It has been professionally set up and strung with Thomastik TI flatwound strings which cost about £30 a set and are lovely strings. It plays like a dream.[/color][/font]

All the spec is here :[url="http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Bass/Jack-Casady-Signature-Bass.aspx"]http://www.epiphone....ature-Bass.aspx[/url]

I'm based in Newcastle if anyone wants to try it out. I'm happy to organise a courier service at buyer's expense.

Edited by AndyTheBassBison

• 5 weeks later...

Boxing Day bump! [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]P[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]rice drop to £380 (£370 [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]if you don't want it with the [/font][/color][color=#323232][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thomastik [/font][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]flatwound strings - will change them for an old set of roundwounds).[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...

I have always fancied one but would have flog something to pay for it, and there is nothing that I fancy shifting at the moment. I dare not put "new" money into buying kit otherwise I would have no control at all.

I'm interested Andy, do you have any more pics please?, I wouldn't mind coming up to see it first though if that's ok?, not sure how much a courier would charge to be honest. I live in Greater Manchester. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump and final price drop to[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] £350 with the roundwounds (£370 with the TI flats). More than happy to post this and if you're not too far away you're more than welcome to pop over to give it a try out.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...