Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 300 Evo 2 c210 Combo Price Drop £200
£220

RegularDan

Hi, selling a lovely amp because I no longer have the space for it, it's about 3 years old and has only ever been used at home.

Condition wise it's good it has a small tear in the covering on the top and back/bottom that happened during moving house; nothing major and in the light a light smattering of paint speckles on the top from some over exuberant rollering when redecorating. I've given some close-ups on these in the images for any inspection that needs doing.

In terms of selling I'd prefer collection/meet but I'm open to deliveries etc just give me a shout and see if we can work something out.

Cheers

Edited by RegularDan

Hi Andy, I'm in North West London. I've checked a few courier services, the lowest is about £20 although that had some seriously suspect reviews, otherwise it seems to be around £60. That being said I've never sent an amp before so I could be looking in the wrong places (any suggestions :) ) and I definitely wouldn't just slap the courier cost on top of the amp price we could definitely come to some sort of deal, cheers.

[quote name='RegularDan' timestamp='1385985134' post='2294268']
Hi Andy, I'm in North West London. I've checked a few courier services, the lowest is about £20 although that had some seriously suspect reviews, otherwise it seems to be around £60. That being said I've never sent an amp before so I could be looking in the wrong places (any suggestions :) ) and I definitely wouldn't just slap the courier cost on top of the amp price we could definitely come to some sort of deal, cheers.
[/quote]

I get quotes from interparcel as they're pretty cheap and haven't failed me (yet) :)

I've been using this one called Anyvan where different delivery companies bid for your custom, so far I've got delivery to Sheffield down to £47 which isn't too bad from what it was. Yeah interparcel's the one I tend to normally go through as well, good shout.