Why become a member? ×

Help out a BC member - ALL DONE, THANKS EVERYONE!

Skol303

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1386518261' post='2300930']
A cello..? :rolleyes:
(...although it sounds good to me. I like archtops... B) )
[/quote]

Yep, and even possibly with a fairly radical compound radius fingerboard that feels more bass-like nearer the nut and more cello-like nearer the bridge so one could play arco. Maybe 11 at the nut and 5 at the bridge. The bridge would need to be specifically designed for this bass and probably a wooden floating type.

Edited by xilddx

Good work everyone!

I don't want to be the bearer of panic... but I'm fairly sure that voting ends tomorrow.

So let's give it one last push and click for victory!!

We'd originally planned a BC Polo Shirt for voter number 1000, but if we don't reach that lofty target then I'll run a raffle with the names of everyone who's posted in this thread instead.

Thanks again for your sterling efforts. This is the stuff that Basschat is made of :)

[quote name='yepmop' timestamp='1386716964' post='2303748']
There is something odd I was switching browsers an IP addresses to get the votes? oh well they all count regardless who did it :)
[/quote]

Agreed. I just went back and used the same browser and IP address and it let me have another vote. Something strange going on.