Why become a member? ×

Help out a BC member - ALL DONE, THANKS EVERYONE!

Skol303

Darn..! I voted this morning, and can't 'go' again before tomorrow. I was determined to go for the big one, and grab the handsome offer put up by icastle, but I'm pretty sure we'll be well above 500 before I can put my oar in again. Darn..!
Is 1000 up for grabs..? :happy:

Edit: I could cheat, of course, as the page says 'Thank you' even if the vote is not retained. Hmmm. At a pinch, as long as no-one tells on me... :ph34r: )

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='PauBass' timestamp='1386160094' post='2296482']
and 500!!!
When can I order my free custom bass? :lol:
[/quote]

Congratulations! I'll send you a message on how to claim your [s]totally useless and underwhelming[/s] [i]extra special[/i] limited edition prize! I'll disclose the full details of this fantastic giveaway here once it's been confirmed :D

We're having another giveaway if - or should I say when - we reach 1000 votes, which is the Blue Peter style target for this campaign. The 1000 vote prize will be a little more satisfying (note the emphasis on the word 'little').

As you were. Keep clicking...

I beg your pardon..? Oh,[i]that [/i]sound..! ignore it, it's just the gnashing of teeth and beating of breasts. It always happens when things don't quite go as I plan. It'll fade away, given a little time. 1000, you say..? OK then...

Edited by Dad3353

[b][size=5][color=#B22222]Time to announce PauBass' prizes for being the 500th clicker in this campaign![/color][/size][/b][i] Drum roll please...[/i]

Something worthwhile - an official Basschat Lanyard (wear it with pride!)

And from the dark recesses of my very own desk drawer... an ultra-rare limited edition set of Justin Beiber plectrums (OH YES!!!) and a little rubber thingy that makes a key look like a guitar (key not included).

[size=5][b][color=#B22222]We're offering a Basschat Polo shirt to the 1000th voter![/color][/b][/size]

[size=4]So please keep calm and carrying on clicking. Cheers everyone [/size] :drinks:

Edited by Skol303

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1386244053' post='2297576']
[b][size=5][color=#B22222]Time to announce PauBass' prizes for being the 500th clicker in this campaign![/color][/size][/b][i] Drum roll please...[/i]

Something worthwhile - an official Basschat Lanyard (wear it with pride!)

And from the dark recesses of my very own desk drawer... an ultra-rare limited edition set of Justin Beiber plectrums (OH YES!!!) and a little rubber thingy that makes a key look like a guitar (key not included).

[size=5][b][color=#B22222]We're offering a Basschat Polo shirt to the 1000th voter![/color][/b][/size]

[size=4]So please keep calm and carrying on clicking. Cheers everyone [/size] :drinks:
[/quote]

Thanks! Loving those, specially the Beiber plectrums! 😜
Nice, I needed a lanyard, mine broke last week, I put it to good use at work.
Liking the guitar key too.

,,,and 548

Edited by PauBass