Why become a member? ×

Help out a BC member - ALL DONE, THANKS EVERYONE!

Skol303

[quote name='Donnyboy' timestamp='1385454661' post='2288344']Another day begins with the ritual.[/quote]

:lol: Keep chalking them up!!

Tally is now at 340.

Our 'Blue Peter' style campaign target is 1000... that should give Paul at least [i]some[/i] chance of getting shortlisted by the final judging panel.

We just have to remember to stop clicking once it's all finished. Okay?!

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1385565126' post='2289711']Reckon we can clear 400 by the weekend?[/quote]

Hell yeah!

PS: I'm offering up a FREE novelty gift to whichever lucky person clicks the 500th vote and posts here to claim the prize! (UK postage only - sorry Douglas!). [i]Please note the emphasis on 'novelty'... all I'll say is it's something vaguely useful. Maybe.[/i]

I'll also throw in a slightly more worthy prize if we reach 1000. [i]Note the emphasis on the word 'slightly'[/i] ;)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1385569214' post='2289770']

...but I have family and friends in the UK still..! (...[i]or, at least, I thought I had. Haven't I..? Surely..?[/i] :unsure: )
[/quote]

Well in that case, you're in! :)

Just don't go banking on this as a potential Christmas present ticked off somebody's list... Not unless you have any family members in the UK whom you're keen to be disowned by.

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1385568057' post='2289749']
Hell yeah!

PS: I'm offering up a FREE novelty gift to whichever lucky person clicks the 500th vote and posts here to claim the prize! (UK postage only - sorry Douglas!). [i]Please note the emphasis on 'novelty'... all I'll say is it's something vaguely useful. Maybe.[/i]

I'll also throw in a slightly more worthy prize if we reach 1000. [i]Note the emphasis on the word 'slightly'[/i] ;)
[/quote]
Nice one Paul!