Why become a member? ×

Help out a BC member - ALL DONE, THANKS EVERYONE!

Skol303

I hate being the party pooper; however, I took a stroll through some of the other 'projects' there. There are several at over 2000, and one at over 4000. I didn't have the courage to look further; there may be higher counts yet in there.
Any IP 'bot experts here..? Otherwise it's going to be a real task to climb to the top...
I voted anyway (again...)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1385041424' post='2283721']I hate being the party pooper; however, I took a stroll through some of the other 'projects' there. There are several at over 2000, and one at over 4000. I didn't have the courage to look further; there may be higher counts yet in there. Any IP 'bot experts here..? Otherwise it's going to be a real task to climb to the top...[/quote]

Poop indeed :blink: ... that's some tough competition.

I've just read the terms of the prize and apparently it's not [i]just[/i] being decided on votes - there's also a judges' decision as to whether the entries are 'worthy' in terms of benefiting members of the local community (which I'd argue Paul's is: it's about helping a relatively new local business to acquire new skills).

So there's hope. But I reckon we need to get at least over 1000 votes to be a serious contender of any sorts, based on those 2000/4000 vote frontrunners.

If anyone's willing to plug this via their own social media then please do, as now's the time!