Why become a member? ×

Help out a BC member - ALL DONE, THANKS EVERYONE!

Skol303

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1384647030' post='2279213']
According to Twitter they're up to 1800 votes... and we only have 81 for our guy. Come on BC, let's get it done :)
[/quote]

Aye. We need to get our skates on to ensure Paul is in with a chance.

I [i]think[/i] voting closes on December 11th (I can't figure it out...). There should be plenty enough people in this community to get sufficient votes if we pull together.

Spread the word. Tell your mates. Remember to vote each day.

Go, go, go...!

AFAICS it's done by cookies. I was able to vote again from the same computer simply by using a different browser. Also on my desktop I use Firefox as my development browser and it is set to purge everything on quit. I was able to vote twice in succession by quitting and then reloading the browser.

Go mad...

120. So, the BC effect is definitely working. Positive result, needs to be kept up. Nice one, folks; well done. Another salvo tomorrow, then.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-041.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1384779377' post='2280553']
AFAICS it's done by cookies. I was able to vote again from the same computer simply by using a different browser. Also on my desktop I use Firefox as my development browser and it is set to purge everything on quit. I was able to vote twice in succession by quitting and then reloading the browser.

Go mad...
[/quote]

Nice one Mike, handy to know it's clocked using cookies.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1384783499' post='2280621']
120. So, the BC effect is definitely working. Positive result, needs to be kept up. Nice one, folks; well done. Another salvo tomorrow, then.[/quote]

Indeed! Slow and steady wins the race... :)

Cheers everyone. Let's keep it up.