Why become a member? ×

Behringer B205D - Personal Monitor - Mic stand mountable - £100
£100

I've got a Behringer B205D Personal monitor to sell. Sits on a mic stand, then your boom screws into the top, so it's all integrated nicely and you can hear yourself singing real nice.

Plenty loud, eq/gain and main output to get it sounding like you want/avoid feetback. Does what it's meant to do.

I can't really let this go for another month as we've got a couple of gigs without PA support up till then, so it's a feeler/presale! Looking for £100 collected from the Wirral or £110 delivered to the UK.

Cash only, no trades, I'm emigrating in December, can't take anything with me!

Looks like this, very good condition:

Here's some Behringer Blurb:

[b] [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Product Features:[/size][/font][/b][list]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle[/size][/font]
[/list]

Edited by ben604

• 5 weeks later...