Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz bargains?

Mace

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1383817097' post='2269384']

Very wise!

I've just thought of something, we could potentially group order a load of NX2 212T covers from Roqsolid...they are about £50.00 normally.
[/quote]
but i already bought a cover for mine :(
& i paid a lot more for mine rig from Bass Direct :(
Boo hoo its not fair :(

Oh well
bollocks :)

[quote name='artisan' timestamp='1383854404' post='2270115']
but i already bought a cover for mine :(
& i paid a lot more for mine rig from Bass Direct :(
Boo hoo its not fair :(

Oh well
bollocks :)
[/quote]

life sure is tough some times. Did you by any chance compare the Bergantino CN212 with the Genz Benz when you were at Bass Direct?

[quote name='leroydiamond' timestamp='1383859723' post='2270202']

life sure is tough some times. Did you by any chance compare the Bergantino CN212 with the Genz Benz when you were at Bass Direct?
[/quote]
i didn't go to the shop i bought online & thought i got a good deal,mind i love the rig to bits so i'm not too bothered.

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1383865456' post='2270319']
Guys, Roqsolid have responded.

There is already 9% off on their site :)

AND...we get an extra 6% taking it to 15%. Great service as usual. They have asked me to post the discount code (case sensitive):

[b]NX2-212T[/b]
[/quote]

Can't seem to find the bit where you put the code in.... Maybe I'll give them a ring later.

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1383925541' post='2270911']
Step [i][b]back [/b][/i]from that website, keep your hands in plain sight, make no sudden moves. :D
[/quote]

I tried that approach yesterday then involuntarily ordered the ShuttleMax 12.2 to go with the 212 I accidentally ordered the previous day... :blink:

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1383926036' post='2270917']
I tried that approach yesterday then involuntarily ordered the ShuttleMax 12.2 to go with the 212 I accidentally ordered the previous day... :blink:
[/quote]

I suppose your girlfriend told you to buy those as well? So, about her sister..... ;)

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1383927173' post='2270939']
I suppose your girlfriend told you to buy those as well? So, about her sister..... ;)
[/quote]

Actually she's still going on about that sonic blue P bass...... asking me how it would sound compared to my other gear etc.

On the sister front... I'm meeting up with her family next weekend. I'll enquire about bass gear preferences / availability and get back to you...

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1383927653' post='2270957']
Actually she's still going on about that sonic blue P bass...... asking me how it would sound compared to my other gear etc.

[/quote]
I'm beginning to like you less and less....

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1383927653' post='2270957']

On the sister front... I'm meeting up with her family next weekend. I'll enquire about bass gear preferences / availability and get back to you...
[/quote]
I'm beginning to like you more and more....

My cab has been shipped!. I can track it on DPD couriers website. Delivery date is estimated to be next Tuesday which is pretty quick, considering I live on the west coast of Ireland. Now can i stretch for a streamliner or shuttle, or should stick with my markbass f500?. Have to say the review of the steamliner with the nx2-212 by the bass whisperer on YT is very impressive

[quote name='leroydiamond' timestamp='1383942319' post='2271182']
My cab has been shipped!. I can track it on DPD couriers website. Delivery date is estimated to be next Tuesday which is pretty quick, considering I live on the west coast of Ireland. Now can i stretch for a streamliner or shuttle, or should stick with my markbass f500?. Have to say the review of the steamliner with the nx2-212 by the bass whisperer on YT is very impressive
[/quote]

The Markbass F500 and Shuttle would be quite close, but if you like that sound, a very good set of heads! Eg, tight, quick, modern, clean.

The Streamliner would be more bloomy, warm, still clear but with 'colour'

[quote name='stevie' timestamp='1383928219' post='2270970']
I fear we might be in for a spate of threads saying: 'It's arrived! Here's a photo of it in my living room." :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I'll write to BassChat. We might be allowed to post in the same thread together, and get a code for an extra discount.