Why become a member? ×

One step up from a practice amp...Help

Bigbaz

I'm looking for an amp that is big enough for small venues that has seperate circuits for active and passive basses. The akward part is that it must have a headphone socket and an auxilliary in socket would also be good.
At the minute I have the early Ashdown 5/15 mini rig which is not up to the job and to be honest the sound is muddy with an active bass.
I think I'm searching for the holy grail here but I do not have room for two amps.
Anyhelp gratefully received.

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1383339001' post='2263473']
I'd have a look at the Markbass Mini CMD 121P.
[/quote]
Thanks for that but to be honest its more than I wanted to spend. I've been looking at the Fender Rumble series today and they look like they might be the answer.

I`ve used the Fender Rumble amps and the tone from them is excellent, really deep, warm & rich. I`ve used the 100 at gigs and it wasn`t powerful enough, and the 150 which was just about ok though I was pushing it. As Marvin says the 350 would have no trouble - I used to have the pre-Rumble Bassman 350 and it was plenty powerful enough for gigs.