Why become a member? ×

Howdy

smokin

Thought I'd do the decent thing and say hello proper after a couple of days a lurking and do the introduction thing! recently picked myself up a s/h lefty bass and literally just picked up an amp on my travels with work around the uk. Not plucked a string for at least 15 years although I have been involved in electronic music scene on and off in this time. felt the urge to get back to more hands on intuitive types of music playing and always fancied bass so here I am. The lefty aria pro ii rsb deluxe needs a little tlc before I start rattling the neighbours ornaments with the trace elliot combo I picked up but hope to be up and running soon.

Music tastes and styles? Anything that is played with conviction or moves me. My own ambitions are to entertain myself couldnt really commit to band life any more due to work so more a form of stress relief!!

I cover the uk installing and fixing laser cutting/engraving gear - maybe I could be of use to you lovely people on here in some way - be it a custom engraved part for your pride and joy or maybe help with shipping your trade gear around the uk. I work from Lancashire but travel all over - office in the north east, typing this in dorset and up to glasgow on thursday - you get the picture!!

That was probably more than I was planning to say but hey!

So... Howdy!!

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1383120855' post='2260311']
:crigon_04: :crigon_04: :crigon_04:

are you still waiting for the next horse and carriage out of dorsetshire?

good luck
[/quote]

Coming from Rossendale in Lancashire it would be rich if I took the mick !

Thanks for the welcomes folks