Why become a member? ×

Sold. SWR Monitor 12 Cab £145
£170

mikehumph

[b]For sale is my trusty SWR monitor 12 cabinet. Now £145.[/b]

I have used it as my main rig for the last few years in a wide range of situations and it has always done a good job. It is a great sounding speaker. However, since I bought a Barefaced Midget a few months back the SWR has not been out of the house! It is actually a bit crisper sounding than the Barefaced, (my midget does not have the tweeter), but not quite as loud or extended in the low bass. I used it with an SWR Studio 220 and have had many compliments about my sound with this setup.

It is quite lightweight at 33lbs and easy to carry (but of course now I have the 20lb Barefaced any other cab seems heavy!)

Tilt back design so you can point it at your ears to hear the clearest possible sound but will also stand upright like a conventional cab if you prefer.

Power : 250 watts RMS
Impedance: 8 Ohms
One 12" custom driver
One LeSon piezo tweeter
Dimensions: 16"W x 22 1/4"H x 17 3/4"D

It is in perfect working order but a little bit dusty and the carpet on the bottom is scuffed - just normal wear.

[attachment=147026:DSC00560 compr.jpg]
[attachment=147027:DSC00562 compr.jpg]

Price £145. Collect from Reigate or Redhill (Surrey)

Edited by mikehumph

I'd love it..but Bristol's a long way to come get it. I used the old WM12 combo for ten years and loved it (esp with nice preamp in front). I also have a Midget now, so am spoiled by the light weight thing - makes everything else seem lead filled.

• 1 month later...