Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Roadworn Jazz - Sunburst/Rosewood/Tortie/Wizard Hammers
£625

warwickhunt

Now [size=5]£[s]570[/s] £550[/size]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The basics of the the Roadworn[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] series are easy enough to find online but essentially it is intended to be a homage to the early 60's Jazz [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bass and I have to say it does a cracking job. It is light (under 9lb), well balanced, resonant, the fingerboard is a nice piece of close grained rosewood, headstock colour/tuners (reverse turn)/bridge etc. all look the part (Mr J Public couldn't tell this from a pukka 'vintage' bass... but then he'd not know that it was a bass as opposed to a guitar). [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This particular bass comes with Wizard[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Hammer pups fitted; I have no idea if they are better/different/worse than the stock pups, as they came fitted to the bass but to my ears they sound superb. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It'll come supplied with a generic gigbag or for a small extra cost I can source a hard case. [/font][/color]

[size=4][url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/100_2379_zps19365549.jpg.html"][/url][/size]

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1383240168' post='2262042']
Any trades interest you, lah?
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Though I am not keen to take a part-ex, I will so long as it is priced such that I can sell it on here straightaway for whatever price you value it at. ;)[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ozzy138' timestamp='1386870412' post='2305767']
If I only had the money.....!

( I think it was me that fitted the wizards)
[/quote]

In fact I've just looked and I didn't get this bass from you! :D[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]It certainly isn't the bass that you had for sale that had the extra relicing; so unless you had another RW that you fitted Wizards to it likely isn't yours. . [/size]