Why become a member? ×

SOLD. FENDER 2013 Jazz Bass Deluxe. Mint/Unused. 3TSB
£1200

jamondrums

For sale:
2013 Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe.
3 Tone Burst. Blocked & Bound.
Original/Mint/Unused condition.

Comes with SKB hardcase and case candy/tags/lead/strap. Schaller strap locks, Original pick guard (with factory sticker still intact)
Factory strung. Active/Passive switch. Absolutely mint and unmarked shop condition. Awesome instrument.

As new condition.
£1200 ono.

Bass is located in Northampton, close to J15/15A M1. Any trial welcome.

Cheers.

Jamon.

Pics:

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/93253425@N03/sets/72157635043510372/[/media]

Edited by jamondrums

[quote name='madshadows' timestamp='1382389440' post='2251683']
What a beauty :D
[/quote]

Thanks, it certainly is.
:i-m_so_happy:
[quote name='joemarty' timestamp='1382390641' post='2251706']
I can't see the pics?! But really needs too!!!
[/quote]

Mate, ipad/phone users can't view flickr for some reason. Have this same crap all the time. Works fine on my mac...if anyone else can help joemarty view the pics that would be awesome. I've copied and pasted the link to my flickr page a million times and every time it embeds the media player...which is fine, if you're viewing on anything other than a phone/tablet.

Apologies about the low light, it was this evening when I took the pics, still...you can see the quality and condition of the bass. I will take some daylight pics if anyone wishes.

Edited by jamondrums

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1382421953' post='2251819']
To see Flickr pictures you have to subscribe and install the app.
I object to having to subscribe to a site, giving them all my details, just to see your bass. So I can't see it either. Your loss...
[/quote]

You don't have to subscribe to it just to see it...only if you're using a phone/tablet. Unfortunately, because BC's upload limits are so small we HAVE TO use file sharing sites like Flickr. The pictures are perfectly viewable via in browser format...view using your laptop, you shouldn't have a problem.
The thing is, a hell of a lot of people now use Flickr as a file upload/share site so I think it would be wise to 'give them all your details' (it's just name and a password, it's really childs play to be honest, my 6 and a half year old nephew uses it)...

Either that or a simple "could you perhaps email me the pics as I'm interested in your bass but I, also, seem to not be able to use Flickr on my phone" might have been a more positive communication...and would have halted the grave and terrible loss I am now suffering. :P

Thanks for the bump at least! :i-m_so_happy:

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1382469253' post='2252602']
Any trades?
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Really, I'm after a sale...but I [/font][/color][i]could[/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] be swayed... What's the trade? PM me Peter.[/font][/color]

:)

[quote name='jamondrums' timestamp='1382433564' post='2251972']
You don't have to subscribe to it just to see it...only if you're using a phone/tablet. Unfortunately, because BC's upload limits are so small we HAVE TO use file sharing sites like Flickr. The pictures are perfectly viewable via in browser format...view using your laptop, you shouldn't have a problem.
The thing is, a hell of a lot of people now use Flickr as a file upload/share site so I think it would be wise to 'give them all your details' (it's just name and a password, it's really childs play to be honest, my 6 and a half year old nephew uses it)...

Either that or a simple "could you perhaps email me the pics as I'm interested in your bass but I, also, seem to not be able to use Flickr on my phone" might have been a more positive communication...and would have halted the grave and terrible loss I am now suffering. :P

Thanks for the bump at least! :i-m_so_happy:
[/quote]
I looked again on my laptop. Nice pics, beauty of a bass!!
Wow I wish i had 1200 floating about right now. Regrettably a plumber is getting all my hard-earned right now. :(

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1382685432' post='2255319']
I looked again on my laptop. Nice pics, beauty of a bass!!
Wow I wish i had 1200 floating about right now. Regrettably a plumber is getting all my hard-earned right now. :(
[/quote]

Bloody plumbers! Stealing all our instrument funds!! God damn them!! Glad you managed to see the pics in the end. Flickr is a bit of a pain on the mobile devices I will freely admit. Subscribing is one of THE most annoying things in the world!

...and I'm glad my jib didn't rattle you. Nice to see someone with a sense of humour, ;)

J.

[quote name='thebassist' timestamp='1383047492' post='2259432']
An amazing, amazing bass. I use one of these as my standard now. If I had the funds I'd definitely get a second one.
[/quote]

Aye, that they are. Incredible for the money..even at shop price. Thanks for the kind words.