Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='Twigman' post='470946' date='Apr 23 2009, 05:15 PM'].......they're confused coz they can't decide if they're Geordies or Mackems and the Newcastle and Sunderland peeps won't have them.[/quote]

Hadawayandsh*temarra! :rolleyes: Sand Dancers, and proud of it. We wouldn't want to be associated with either of those. :)

[quote name='cheddatom' post='504600' date='Jun 3 2009, 12:30 PM']IS that your "bass hat"? Everyone I know would be reminded of east 17 by that.[/quote]

It certainly has been my bass hat in the past, there have also been bass bandanas. Currently it's bass hair in need of a decent cut.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thedonutman' post='504130' date='Jun 2 2009, 07:39 PM']Are you John Jowitt from Frost*? :)

[/quote]
[quote name='phsycoandy' post='504621' date='Jun 3 2009, 12:55 PM']I could well be, what a good looking guy![/quote]
You could indeed I believe Mr Jowitt has recently jumped ship from Frost*

Oh and my latest is me rocking in the avatar (unless you are watching the repeat on Dave and I have since changed it :rolleyes: )

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='imaccer' post='511642' date='Jun 11 2009, 09:56 PM']Here's me from my first gig - last night. Couldn't stop shaking until half-way through the third song, unfortunately it was only a three-song set :).

[attachment=26902:PICT0050.JPG]

[attachment=26903:PICT0059.JPG][/quote]

Well you don't look too phazed and it will be a lot easier next time...

[quote name='OldGit' post='511706' date='Jun 12 2009, 12:17 AM']Well you don't look too phazed and [b]it will be a lot easier next time[/b] ...[/quote]

I certainly got a confidence boost from it, next time I'll try to smile and look at the audience (and play) - maybe all at the same time :)

Been a toughy finding many pics of me playing... been a while!

Here goes...

Ahhh... I miss that Warwick, alas... it served me well! If eBay user 'gapstcaths' uses there forums and doesn't use her much... I'll have her back. Was only a Streamer STD, but played fantastic.