Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

19 minutes ago, Piers_Williamson said:

I don't mean to hijack this thread for rock climbing interest, but that certainly doesn't look like North Wales.  What a great picture!

Thanks, it was taken in the Dolomites. That’s the Marmolada glacier in the background. We’re on the via ferrata, Trincee. Some great sport climbing in that area too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul_S said:

A few years ago at Martin Sims place.

Sims_30.JPG

For a minute their i thought that was Geezer Butler with the blackist black bass i've ever seen. So much black it could almost be a black hole.

Very nice indeed. Never seen one like that before.

Dave

4 hours ago, Leonard Smalls said:

And while we're talking about all things climbing (The Real Rock!) here's me in an unusual situation, looking like a real climber! On Anzac Day at Bosigran Ridge:

RwE0m8Z.jpg

Fixed it for you. 

I recognise someone having a little lie down when I see it. 

😁

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Piers_Williamson said:

Were you in the Commandos then?

Might have gone commando that day! Otherwise, the only discipline I could cope with is a very mild spanking! 

However, I remember that day(was about 8 years ago) as it was hot, I led 5 routes at up to E2, leaving by Commando Ridge, driving home (200 miles) having drunk no water at all then scoffing a large pizza and bottle of red (no water still), then collapsing in the bathroom, banging my head on the bath. Had concussion for a week! Valuable lesson about hydration learned...

Edited by Leonard Smalls