Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

I suppose I could upload something slightly more recent than my current profile pic, which dates from about 1978.

Not exactly a portrait, but I like this picture as it shows me & my good friend  and bandmate, Al, having a laugh on stage somewhere. Just in case anyone has trouble telling who is who, I'm the one with the Thunderbird.

DSC_0763.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, 12stringbassist said:

One of the problems with the username 12stringbassist is that people seem to lose their composure if you play one of the other 50-odd that you own...

IMG_20210819_134459.jpg

It makes you a traitor to the 12 stringer 😂

50 basses is a lot.

Dave

First is me a couple of years ago, I don't do photos so this blurry one is the best you'll get. 

Then during lockdown I just didn't bother with the head or face, the beard eventually got trimmed as I didn't like the feel on my chest in bed, but the hair stayed. 

It's finally annoying me enough that a shave up is imminent (that and the thinning patch at the back) , so I took a photo this morning for prosperity. 😁

xJbw6Mv.jpg

cla8X0C.jpg

10 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

2nd pic looks better. Very Sam Elliot from Roadhouse movie 😂

Dave

Oh that's too funny. 

That was on the other night and Lady Maude said exactly the same, she even tied the top bit back just to check, like he does when he's about to kick off. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maude said:

First is me a couple of years ago, I don't do photos so this blurry one is the best you'll get. 

Then during lockdown I just didn't bother with the head or face, the beard eventually got trimmed as I didn't like the feel on my chest in bed, but the hair stayed. 

It's finally annoying me enough that a shave up is imminent (that and the thinning patch at the back) , so I took a photo this morning for prosperity. 😁

xJbw6Mv.jpg

cla8X0C.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool long like that.

I felt like growing my hair out once some years back.  I'd left the police - so kept short - and fancied a change.  My hair is naturally very curly and I thought I would look like Carlos Santana.  😎  But in the end I just looked like my mum. 🤣

• Haha 5