Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

1 hour ago, ubit said:

First one taken when I was 21 and we did our demo in the studio. Second is with current lockdown hair and beard

AC159B33-DAEA-4450-A007-EAC9FE8269F8.jpeg

7B9DA6A1-75A1-4F4E-BAED-D1C81FC55E0B.jpeg

Ach you huvnae changed at all.

Got a mate lives in Oban. His wife used to be head of schools in Argyle if i remember right. Drinks in Ollies behind the Hotel at pier (think it used to be Caledonian Hotel.

Edited by dmccombe7

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/05/2020 at 13:01, dmccombe7 said:

Ach you huvnae changed at all.

Got a mate lives in Oban. His wife used to be head of schools in Argyle if i remember right. Drinks in Ollies behind the Hotel at pier (think it used to be Caledonian Hotel.

The Caledonian is still there but is now called The Perle. Quite a high class joint. Auleys is the bar you mean, named after the owner Auley Dunn, which is a favourite watering hole for many people. What's your mates name? I might know him.

4 hours ago, ubit said:

The Caledonian is still there but is now called The Perle. Quite a high class joint. Auleys is the bar you mean, named after the owner Auley Dunn, which is a favourite watering hole for many people. What's your mates name? I might know him.

Stan Evans, wife's name is Carol. She used to be head of teaching in Argyle area i think. 

Stan worked at BOC Gases with me

Dave

9 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Don't laugh but here's  THEN & NOW pics.

Me with my Beatles guitar and plastic wig (circa 1964) and now with not much change really in 55 yrs.

398303007_Davidcirca1964(enhancedimage).jpg.4f18c20dfa6dd0f27201e56ca4bc7302.jpg12.jpg.e79fb01aed3835b0ed51284de0ea9c03.jpg

Ahh, wearing wigs and pretending to play guitar. Some things never change. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 13/06/2020 at 19:25, dmccombe7 said:

Stan Evans, wife's name is Carol. She used to be head of teaching in Argyle area i think. 

Stan worked at BOC Gases with me

Dave

Doesn't ring a bell. I asked my Mrs, who has an uncanny ability to remember everyone and she doesn't know them either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubit said:

Doesn't ring a bell. I asked my Mrs, who has an uncanny ability to remember everyone and she doesn't know them either.

They live in Lonan Dr up past Fire Station. Stan's a biker. Carol's lived there for a long time. Her original husband died many yrs ago and Stan and Carol married few yrs back now. Carol has a daughter but can't remember her name.

She may have been a school teacher at some point but not too sure. She travelled a lot around the different schools in Argyle area. Think they have a Jaguar 4x4.

Oban is a fair old size.

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 months later...