Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

29 minutes ago, BreadBin said:

I thought that was Lemmy!

Indeed, but like that all-too-believable chariot race in Ben Hur there's a minor detail that makes it not quite right. In Ben Hur's case it was the alleged sports car in the background - though this turned out to be a myth. And the obvious not-myth thing in the pic is:

Lemmy isn't normally pictured with a fan-fret 5 string slung above the waist! This is obviously Not-Lemmy - his evil mole-less jazz-funk twin...

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Indeed, but like that all-too-believable chariot race in Ben Hur there's a minor detail that makes it not quite right. In Ben Hur's case it was the alleged sports car in the background - though this turned out to be a myth. And the obvious not-myth thing in the pic is:

Lemmy isn't normally pictured with a fan-fret 5 string slung above the waist! This is obviously Not-Lemmy - his evil mole-less jazz-funk twin...

Aha but Lemmy's mole is on his left cheek and you can't see it in this pic. He was jamming in a local boozer with someone else's bass that day :tatice_03:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

I'll have you know that the title of village idiot is keenly fought over round here!

You're an idiot. Nobody has ever taken that title from me since 1976! What, they've not even challenged me.

Hasty edit: You're NOT an idiot!  😮

Edited by BassTractor
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, BassTractor said:

You're an idiot. Nobody has ever taken that title from me since 1976! What, they've not even challenged me.

Hasty edit: You're NOT an idiot!  😮

Sadly not, I couldn't make the grade!

(It's true -  in the next village (where my local pub is!) there is a keenly contested competition for the title of village idiot.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FinnDave said:

(It's true -  in the next village (where my local pub is!) there is a keenly contested competition for the title of village idiot.)

How far is it to the next village? 

Three miles, but if you run you can do it in two. 

Edited by Maude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...