Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

IMG_1840.JPG.935d32d342d5d3a3aa8935f0f2ae0522.JPG

Lovely gig with a lovely bunch of people (most of whom can really play their instruments and sing) in a lovely music bar. I walked in (sans bass), and the lady behind the bar looked at me and said "You must be the bass player, would you like a beer?"

My kind of bar

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Jimothey said:

That's one hell of a power stance!!! 😁 

Love the Fortress aswell!! ...... 😀 

Thank you, kind sir. I'm very much the Jeremy Clarkson of bass playing - all power, no finesse! The Fortress has since been retired from live work but still gets played at home and on recordings. I stick to my Jazz bitsas now because I can throw them around with reckless abandon and it's not the end of the world if they were to get nicked. The Fortress is of far too much sentimental value to risk any more.

Edited by Johnny Wishbone
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Johnny Wishbone said:

Thank you, kind sir. I'm very much the Jeremy Clarkson of bass playing - all power, no finesse! The Fortress has since been retired from live work but still gets played at home and on recordings. I stick to my Jazz bitsas now because I can throw them around with reckless abandon and it's not the end of the world if they were to get nicked. The Fortress is of far too much sentimental value to risk any more.

I had one exactly the same, same colour, as that. Bought new from the Bass Centre in ‘95 and traded back in for a Streamer Stage 1 5er in ‘99. Cracking bass that Fortress. Beautiful neck!

1 hour ago, Johnny Wishbone said:

I think that's how music should be played with passion and presence! Flea is one of my bass idols so stuffy and refined just doesn't sit right with me!! 😁 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

Please forgive the lairy shorts, but it was well over 30 degrees.

Shan't! :D

The temperature may have bern oppressive, but not as oppressive as the clash between the pattern of the wallpaper and your shorts! No wonder the photo is in B&W! :D

Great picture tho - you handsome devil you! ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BreadBin said:

Just took this, I think this may be the fourth time in my life I have taken a selfie.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aIMG_20190714_153643.thumb.jpg.f3ad9286e13db8d2a7f79153e569b5df.jpg

You almost managed to hide them 6 string twiddly things but we can still see them!!!!!!..............😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4