Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='278552' date='Sep 6 2008, 01:09 PM']This is one of my favourite pictures of me and my old mum, 77 years old. She used to come to my gigs, I took her to see Kiss and Cheap Trick, she likes Rush, Orson and, dig this, the Stone Temple Pilots.

She introduced me to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, good science-fiction actually phoned me one time to say she was watching a video of Blink 182 on MTV and said, 'that boy [Mark Hoppus] who plays bass for them looks like you.' Gotta love her.

P[/quote]

She sounds just like my Mum! Mums like ours are the best.... I thank (insert deity of choice) every day for her.... :)

[quote name='OldGit' post='285691' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:11 AM']ha ha touch of the "Burton's Shop Window" about that :)[/quote]

just cos I've got a vacant expression, a waxy pallor, 1 dimensional personality and no stage presence doesn't mean I'm anywhere NEAR qualified to resemble a Burtons Shop Window... more like George for Asda!

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='285769' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:31 PM']just cos I've got a vacant expression, a waxy pallor, 1 dimensional personality and no stage presence doesn't mean I'm anywhere NEAR qualified to resemble a Burtons Shop Window... more like George for Asda![/quote]

:)

[attachment=13482:l_9a9b63...896f6932.jpg]I think i have got this pic thing worked out but technology picks on me so ....hope this works.

I'm not playing anything as i was at mid way through the last night of a festival (Heavy weekend) so am hammered in this pic.

Reeeeeeeally hammered (I dont do pictures as a rule but as i say i could'nt do much about it)

cheers man you cheered me up dude.

[attachment=13484:l_c972f9...5810798a.jpg]

Here is a pic of me & my boy (i call him the future king.......or Chug n Bump)

THat picture is on my office wall, along with pix of my really rather sexy other half. (Which i will not post because she's all mine)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='275579' date='Sep 2 2008, 04:28 PM']Some hairstyles never go out of fashion and jokes about pearl necklaces will have scorn heaped upon them... :huh:

[/quote]

Wahhhaahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I hadn't checked this thread for weeks :huh: what a gem that pic of you is WH :wub:

I recently acquired a copy of this pic - taken last year after one of Tinman's gigs. I'm the (undoubtedly) tiddly one on the left :) :

Edited by Mrs Tinman

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='286049' date='Sep 17 2008, 04:54 PM']It's been that long since you've ridiculed me Mrs. T that I thought you'd been sold accidentally as a Damien Hirst piece... [i][size=1]sits back and waits for her to figure that one out [/size][/i][/quote]

Are you suggesting that I somehow resemble a dead cow suspended in formaldehyde? :)

(actually, given recent events, you wouldn't be far wrong :huh: :huh: )

Mwah xxx