Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

This is me in a little music shop in Nantong, China last week trying a Warwick Robert Trujillo bass. They couldn't speak English, I certainly couldn't speak Mandarin or Cantonese but the shop guy bashed out a rythmm on drums and it all kind of worked. B)

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1366247052' post='2050180']
How do you do that? When I try to make it, I get the white on top and the brown on the bottom.
Same with the coffee, btw.

best,
bert
[/quote]

That is coffee :D

And i put the little thing in the machine and it goes "BRRRR" and then I take my coffee :D

It's actually a latte, but when the little espresso capsule was in, I foolishly pressed the "add another shot" button, which consequently overfilled the glass, and made a mess of my uncle's kitchen. Good job he was still asleep at the time.

Edited by MiltyG565

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1366252396' post='2050188']
One of my favourite live photos, from a gig the other week. I usually get caught pulling some pretty horrendous faces so this was a nice surprise :lol:

[/quote]

Wielding a Peavey Zodiac - a man of great taste! :)

Noooo! This is no fun. This kinda stuff must just be enjoyed or disliked without any further info or explanation.

It was just that I asked how you make one like that, with the white not coming up on top. Obviously everyone thinks of the coffee right away. Then the second sentence discloses that I "actually" wanted to learn how one makes a toast without the white coming on top.

I aimed for a little smile, but got a thread. :(
Happily though no-one died in the process.

best,
bert

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1366295548' post='2050677']
Noooo! This is no fun. This kinda stuff must just be enjoyed or disliked without any further info or explanation.

It was just that I asked how you make one like that, with the white not coming up on top. Obviously everyone thinks of the coffee right away. Then the second sentence discloses that I "actually" wanted to learn how one makes a toast without the white coming on top.

I aimed for a little smile, but got a thread. :(
Happily though no-one died in the process.

best,
bert
[/quote]

Haha :D

I'm not that Bright, Bert, you need to make these things abundantly obvious to me! :D

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1366291702' post='2050594']

[/quote]

Wayne, that not only is fancy. That is class.
(Now, some previously rich and now degenerated social circles, living in houses they can't afford whilst keeping up appearances, might disagree, but then again they've always lacked class, no?)

It's funny that your mate's standard shoes have an even stronger impact than your bespoke ones.

[b]No-one[/b] needs bespoke shoes! :P

best,
bert

I figured it was time that I contributed some mug-shots for your delectation/derision!

Here goes nothing ...........

First off, I thought I'd pick an unusually civilised pic:

Now for a more, shall we say, "accurate" representation of yours truly:

Viewer discretion is indeed advised!!! :blink: ;)

Me at Long Row Audio in Treforest last Wednesday, putting some bass on my mate Ollie's new EP.

[url="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/RhysP/media/RhysandOllieLongRowStudio_zps0616af1a.jpeg.html"][/url]

And yes, I AM playing a Fender Precision.......

Without bass, looking rather odd.

[attachment=133416:320051_10150417302566320_902243248_n.jpg]

And here at a gig, after some kind of stage invasion. I have no idea what happened aha, some guy threw me on to his shoulders and all hell broke loose.

[attachment=133417:485195_585516568127109_2050649638_n.jpg]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Allen Bell' timestamp='1366546272' post='2053753']
I figured it was time that I contributed some mug-shots for your delectation/derision!

Here goes nothing ...........

First off, I thought I'd pick an unusually civilised pic:

Now for a more, shall we say, "accurate" representation of yours truly:

Viewer discretion is indeed advised!!! :blink: ;)
[/quote]

I recognise you mate. I think we used to share a drummers years back!