Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='BottomE' post='1363365' date='Sep 5 2011, 08:13 PM']Me at a local festy in July. I have slated the shorts look in the past but it was damn hot...but i guess most of you are looking at the vocalist...

[/quote]

Well, now you come to mention, it would be rude to not ask, so, can you post some more piccies of your vocalist :):)

From our acoustic gig at the Upton Blues festival in July - several other members of Rattlin Bone (we did a separate full band set on the main stage) came on stage for the encore version of Tom Wait's 'Yesterday is Here' ... which was pretty cool and went down really well with the audience (we had been a quartet up to that point)

[attachment=89162:P1040364.JPG]

And here's me from the Rattlin Bone set later that evening in zombie make-up (same pic as my avatar)

[attachment=89163:P1040381.jpg]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='1368932' date='Sep 10 2011, 10:16 PM']From our acoustic gig at the Upton Blues festival in July - several other members of Rattlin Bone (we did a separate full band set on the main stage) came on stage for the encore version of Tom Wait's 'Yesterday is Here' ... which was pretty cool and went down really well with the audience (we had been a quartet up to that point)

And here's me from the Rattlin Bone set later that evening in zombie make-up (same pic as my avatar)

[attachment=89163:P1040381.jpg][/quote]

Defiantly makes you look younger :)

Glad it's all going well buddy, you smile more in your pics these days :)

This is me concentrating. Concentrating on not throwing up! I had a serious throat infection at the time and threw up multiple times before the gig, in the break, and after the gig. I had a carrier bag hanging off a guitar stand on stage just in case but didn't have to resort to using it thank god!

[quote name='Clarky' post='1368932' date='Sep 10 2011, 10:16 PM']From our acoustic gig at the Upton Blues festival in July - several other members of Rattlin Bone (we did a separate full band set on the main stage) came on stage for the encore version of Tom Wait's 'Yesterday is Here' ... which was pretty cool and went down really well with the audience (we had been a quartet up to that point)

[attachment=89163:P1040381.jpg][/quote]

Hi Clarky.

I came to see you at the Upton Blues Festival, but on the wrong day! The website said you were playing on Friday...........
(I did complain, but got no answer from the organisers)

Cheers,

Bob

[quote name='bobpalt' post='1370243' date='Sep 12 2011, 11:31 AM']Hi Clarky.

I came to see you at the Upton Blues Festival, but on the wrong day! The website said you were playing on Friday...........
(I did complain, but got no answer from the organisers)

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]
How annoying :) I emailed the organisers, as did other members of the band, weeks in advance to get them to change the error on the website .... sigh. They have asked us back next year though so maybe 2012?

Charity gig a while ago! The awkward moment when our guitarist is re-tuning, tries to think of something to pass the time, and then remembers I happen to have a kazoo in my pocket.

"And now Ben's going to perform a kazoo solo! Any requests?" :)

:)

Edited by Ben Jamin