Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

I feel I should ask now, as this thread is starting again... Would off-topic not make more sense than General Bass Discussions for this?

Me, sometime over Christmas 06/07
[attachment=41:Me.jpg]

Edited by Steve_K

Right, lets try again shall we?

I will let Tinman post his own pics when he catches up with the rest of us (goodness me, he is [u]such[/u] a slacker :) )

Here are couple of pics of me (not for those of a nervous disposition :huh: ) both taken at Tinman's gigs

October 2006 at Tinman's farewell gig with his band in North Yorkshire

July-ish 2004, after a gig, where (or so it has been remarked upon by Basstalkers :huh: ) I appear to be having some kind of disagreement with my top

Terri x

The horror, the horror:

Geek fact- all Ibanez basses. FAO Terri Tinman - gay orange plastic bass, that wrong enough for you? :huh:

As requested by the aforementioned Ms Tinman:

Sweet dreams! :)

Jon.

Edited by Bassassin

Ummmm, Bassassin, are you sure those pics are all of you, or are you in fact triplets with different hairstyles so people can tell you apart? :)

There is something [i]very[/i] wrong with the middle triplet, he appears to be wielding some kind of ghastly orange plastic thing, it clashes dreadfully with the lovely bilious green logo on his T-shirt :huh:

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='134' date='May 17 2007, 01:38 AM']Phwoar! :wub: :wub: :wub:

*Mrs Tinman goes for a lie down to recover* :)[/quote]
Funny you should say that - directly after quaffing those two litres of Hofbrau, I felt the need to [s]pass out[/s], I mean lie down.

J.

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='136' date='May 17 2007, 01:47 AM']Ummmm, Bassassin, are you sure those pics are all of you, or are you in fact triplets with different hairstyles so people can tell you apart? :)

There is something [i]very[/i] wrong with the middle triplet, he appears to be wielding some kind of ghastly orange plastic thing, it clashes dreadfully with the lovely bilious green logo on his T-shirt :huh:[/quote]
Fortunately my mother had the decency to only inflict one of me upon the world - but a regrettable incident involving a centrifugal chamber, a turnip and an agitated dwarf left my head with an embarassing tendency to spontaneously mutate. But in a very strange way, it was somehow worth it.

I know what you mean bout the orange plastic thing. I was [i]so[/i] upset it wasn't available in pink.

Geek bonus: Can anybody identify the lovely bilious green logo on the T-shirt? A clue: He's saying "Frrrggg rrrrfff yrrrrr crrrnnndddzz".

J.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='138' date='May 17 2007, 02:06 AM']Geek bonus: Can anybody identify the lovely bilious green logo on the T-shirt? A clue: He's saying "Frrrggg rrrrfff yrrrrr crrrnnndddzz".

J.[/quote]

Umm, someone with no idea that vowels are kinda useful? :)

It's me in Stuttgart at an open air thing a couple of years ago - seem to have less hair these days and wear even more hats. Seen here with a NZ bush hat, bought in NZ

I found a less hair pic!

The hat was bashing the roof so had to go!
max