Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ4 Lake Placid Blue Maple Board £500 SOLD PENDING
£500

peety

I got this recently off Mike on the forum to have another foray into the world of Jazz Basses, however i have decided beyond doubt that it's precisions all the way for me, and as i have seen something that appeals on the for sale forum i need to raise some cash.

That said this is a quality bass previously had a j retro fitted however it has now been returned to passive and now sports it's original mint pickguard. i have attached a link to the original add for photos as i am at work but will add some of my own later.

Since i received it the bass has been professionally set up and had the electrics Checked over by Richie Thomson in Wigan and is now fitted with a set of medium gauge Joe Osborn Flats.

There is some slight damage to the body due i'm led to believe to a courier however the offending piece has been glued back in and from a distance is not noticeable, the damage is shown on one of the photo's in the original thread, i will however take a couple more and add them later.

Bass is in Wigan and i'm looking for £500 posted which will include a gig bag and will be boxed and padded.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, not interested in trades at the moment as i'm looking to raise funds to purchase the other bass unless of course you have a lakland Duck Dun

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/212779-sale-pending-lakland-daryl-jones-4-string-in-lpb-and-dj-retro/page__hl__lakland+dj4__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

Cheers Steve

Edited by peety

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1381838975' post='2244338']
Form an orderly queue!

Steve is a top guy to deal with and a gentleman too. Deal with him with complete confidence :)
[/quote]

Thanks for that Nick

How are things with you at the moment keeping well i hope ?

[quote name='peety' timestamp='1381845121' post='2244455']

Thanks for that Nick

How are things with you at the moment keeping well i hope ?
[/quote]

I'm very good thanks Steve. Stopped playing rugby finally but still breathing, so that's a bonus!

Hope you're okay. Still playing cricket?

Yeh I'm good thanks Nick

Finally retired myself last game of this season gave all my kit away at the end of the game so I can't return !!!!

Been playing quite a bit of golf this year so am looking to join a club next April need to do something to keep fit.

How's the bass playing is the band still going strong ?